Pre-recorded Webinar: Get Instant Access. Watch in Your Own Time.
10 Investments I Love and Why
Investments helped me to travel to more than 30 countries. It helped me to buy my cars cash. It helped me to buy a guesthouse at age 36. It helps me to buy assets that generate passive income to ultimately create wealth.
In this 2-hour pre-recorded online webinar I will share the tips and tricks that I learned over the years from personal experiences and doing ongoing research. I will discuss the 10 investments I really love and why – the pros and cons, the purpose, the risks and returns.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
· Which investments work well for which goals
· Understand risk; how to mitigate risk and build a portfolio with low, medium, and high-risk investments
· Understand the real return on your investment and generating maximum returns
· Identify investments offering tax savings, beating inflation, offering global exposure and making a bigger impact
· Traditional investments versus alternative investments
· How to build a well-diversified investment portfolio
· What you need to know before making investment decisions
This Webinar is for you if:
- You want to start investing or expand your investments but don’t know what to look for.
- You want to diversify but don’t know how to.
- You want to reach a stage where you have financial security and no longer just surviving.
- You want to create wealth so that you can spend your money and time the way you want to.
What the clients are saying:
About The Presenter
Ronel Jooste is a multi-award-winning entrepreneur who has started the FinanciallyFit Group specializing in financial consulting and training. She is the author of the award-winning book ‘Financially Fit and Wealthy’ – a guide to personal financial success. She is passionate about financial education and is using her extensive financial knowledge to help individuals to create financial security and gain a better understanding of their finances. Ronel is also the co-owner of PhysEQFiT Guesthouse in Centurion – built from scratch into a profitable and successful business in less than 3 years. She is known for her ability to simplify finances so that the average person can understand and benefit from her experience as a Chartered Accountant with more than a decade of experience in the corporate financial services industry.
This webinar is educational by nature and does not constitute financial advice. The information shared is based on personal experience, lots of research and working in the financial industry for two decades. No financial products will be sold at the end of the webinar.
FinanciallyFiT Group focuses on financial education – masterclasses, webinars, workshops and online courses. We are not a financial services provider and do not provide financial advice or sell any policies, neither are we affiliated with multi-level marketing companies. We also do not provide ‘get rich quick’ solutions as financial wellness is a life-long journey. We provide you with the financial knowledge to make empowered and informed decisions, but we can not be held liable for any financial decisions you make or any financial losses you incur. It is always best to contact your financial institution or financial advisor to advice you on the best investment options suitable for your specific needs.