Kickstart Your Financial Fitness In 28 Days
Take a minute to think about your finances and answer these few questions:
- Would you love to start a journey to achieve financial fitness and success in life?
- Do you wish you could afford a better lifestyle for you and your family?
- Do you experience financial stress in your life?
- Is money keeping you from achieving your dreams and goals in life?
- Do you feel you don’t earn enough money to save and invest?
- Is your debt stressing you out?
- Do you often feel your money has disappeared and you don’t know what you spent it on?
- Would you love to have excess money at the end of the month?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the 28 Days to Financial Fitness program is ideal for you.
28 Days to Financial Fitness
Would you like to create a secure financial future? Would you like to improve your knowledge about finances to make more effective financial decisions?
Subscribe for the 28 Days to Financial Fitness program today.
Your journey to achieve financial success in life starts here…
The 28-day e-mail program covers the following main topics:
- The importance of financial fitness in your life
- Set and achieve smart financial goals
- How to become financially fit and wealthy
- Budgeting and debt management
- Savings and investments
- Retirement planning
- Protecting your wealth
- Moving from financially fit to financially free
What you will be receiving for only R199 once-off:
- 28 daily e-mails containing valuable financial content to help you improve your financial fitness and start your journey towards building wealth;
- A FREE workbook to help you reflect, plan and start taking action to improve your financial fitness;
- A FREE Financial Goalsetting Workbook;
- A FREE Financial Checklist; and
- Discount on other products
Program designed by RONEL JOOSTE
- CA(SA) with more than a decade of experience in the financial services industry;
- CEO Global Pan African Awardee for ‘Africa’s Most Influential Woman in the Financial Sector’;
- Multi award-winning serial entrepreneur;
- Featured on the cover of Accountancy SA magazine;
- Owner of FinanciallyFit Group;
- Author of the award-winning book ‘Financially Fit and Wealthy’;
- Avid property investor;
- Top-10 South African Investment blogger;
- Top-50 International Financial Planning blogger;
- Founder of the Ronel Jooste Dream Foundation focusing on financial education and entrepreneurship.
FinanciallyFiTLife is a financial educational and training platform. We are not a financial services provider or affiliated to any financial services providers. Therefore we don’t sell any policies nor do we provide financial advice. We use our financial qualifications, expertise and years of experience in the financial services industry to educate and empower people about finances; and to help people become Financially FiT for Life by giving them the financial knowledge and know-how to make better and empowered financial decisions themselves and to manage their finances more effectively. Our courses are not a ‘get rich’ scheme and we also don’t believe in such schemes. We believe wealth is created through knowledge, empowered decisions, discipline, time, hard work and taking responsibility and action to create financial fitness and wealth.
You are responsible to take ownership of your financial fitness, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results using our courses, tools or strategies. We however can guarantee that you will learn concepts that will help you to achieve financial fitness in your personal life. Any financial numbers used in our courses are for illustrative purposes only. Always keep in mind that with finances there is always a risk of losing money, therefore make decisions that you feel comfortable with considering the risk attached to it. When enrolling for our courses you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. We can however guarantee you that we take pride in our business and values: professional, experience, confidentiality, approachable, adding value and excellent services. Contact us if you have any questions or uncertainties.